No events found.
How to get involved
- Motor Clubs - click here
- Businesses and Technical Suppliers - click here
- Venues and event promoters - click here
- Museums and attractions - click here
- School and kart centres - click here
In order to promote your initiatives under the National Motorsport Week, we’d like you to bear in mind the following guiding criteria:-
The event should engage the public at large, and reach those beyond the natural interest group for motor sport
Your event or campaign should, as far as reasonably possible, be accessible, and as such, should represent good value and not simply a revenue opportunity
- It would be great if the event had some news value so we can add to the PR around the week
All participants whose campaigns and activities meet the criteria outlined are free to use the National Motorsport Week logos in association with all promotional literature, on websites and anywhere else with your local media outlets.
MSA Affiliated Clubs - ‘Win your Club a £500 Prize’:
Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) and Motorsport Foundation® are awarding a £500 prize for the event which best captures the spirit of NMW 2013. Organise special event or include existing activities into the programme.