Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get involved with National Motorsport Week?
Please click here
to find out who should get involved with National Motorsport Week and the guidlines for getting involved.
2. What kind of events have happened during National Motorsport Week before?
There have been a vareity of events from factory tours at Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, Williams F1 and Red Bull, open days at Renault F1, to car club events/days at Cirencester Car Club and Peterborough Motor Club. To view a full list of the NMW events in 2011, please click here
3. Who should I send my NMW event press releases to?
4. How do I submit my NMW event photos to the website?
Please send images from your NMW event over to Helen Jones at email@example.com
, or alternatively please send a CD/USB of your images to the following address:
Motorsport Industry Association
5. How can I attend NMW events?
If you are interested in attending a NMW event, please visit the events calendar here
, select the event you are interested in and this will pull up all contact details and information regarding this event.
6. How can I add my NMW event to the events diary?
Event Start Date and End Date
Contact details - Name, email address and telephone number
Short description of your event