MIA Business Growth Conference 2017
With UK Government on the verge of explaining its policies for growth and 'Brexit' and other major global changes affecting all businesses, there has never been a better time for those in motorsport and high performance engineering to think strategically about how they are going to grow their business over the next 3-5 years.
This major b2b conference in the heart of ‘Motorsport Valley®’ immediately before the British Grand Prix weekend begins, will help all in attendance plot a successful course, overcome difficulties and seize the many business growth opportunities which will arise, with energy and enthusiasm.
Who will be speaking?
A world-class line-up of speakers and panellists will educate, motivate and inspire our international cross-sector audience of over 250 senior delegates from motorsport, automotive, government and other engineering and technology-focused sectors - drawing on their valuable knowledge, while sharing their past success and visions for the future. Hear from:
- Rodi Basso (Motorsport Director) - McLaren Applied Technologies
- Kevin Baughan (Deputy Chief Executive Officer) - Innovate UK
- Roz Bird (Commercial Director) Silverstone Park
- Mike Dewhirst (Chairman) - Polar Technology Management Group
- Peter Digby (Chairman) - Xtrac
- Simon Dowson (Managing Director) - Delta Motorsport
- Nigel Geach (Senior Vice President - Global Motorsport) - Nielsen Sports
- Benjamin Grenon (Managing Director) - SpeedShare / MIA Liaison Office - Greater China
- Paul Jackson (Chairman & Executive Director) - Forward Composites
- Prof. Mark Jenkins (Professor of Business Strategy) - Cranfield University / Cranfield School of Management
- Paul McNamara (Technical Director) - Williams Advanced Engineering
- Jim Morris (Managing Director) - Lifeline Fire & Safety Systems
- Steve Morris (Managing Director) - Morgan Motor Company
- Pat Symonds (Technical Consultant) - Formula One Management / Sky Sports F1
- Otmar Szafnauer (Chief Operating Officer) - Sahara Force India Formula One Team
What will I learn?
The fast-paced ‘open forum’ atmosphere and varied, interactive agenda will encourage guests to engage with our speakers and eachother, to openly share thoughts on how we can accelerate future business growth and exploit innovation, both in and outside of motorsport. Key topics that will be covered include:
- Benefiting from changing global trade: Exploiting emerging business opportunities presented by significant changes in global trade. Focusing on both established and emerging markets with the greatest untapped growth potential
- Harnessing the power of the next generation: How best to underpin the skills-base of our industry to support future growth, by attracting and retaining the next generation of engineers
- Unlocking your business growth potential: How to maximise stability, growth and profitability through investment, government funding, bank finance and more…
- Capitalising on evolving technologies: Focusing on key technologies with the greatest potential for technology-driven business success
Who will attend?
190 delegates from 130 companies have confirmed-to-date. Please CLICK HERE for an up-to-date conference delegate list.
- 60% of registered companies are Engineering / Technical organisations
- 60% of registered delegates are working at Director / Department Head level
- 30% of registered delegates are working at Manager / Senior level
Decision-makers will be there!
Delegate attendance from £150 + VAT.
Click here for more information
|Name:||Sahara Force India Formula One Team|
|Address:||Dadford Road ,